Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It’s been more than half a decade since Ford has offered North American customers a pickup smaller than its stalwart F-150, but that changes in 2019 because the Ranger is coming back!

Officially revealed at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show, this truck is new from hood to hitch. It brings fresh design, more amenities, and greater capability to market than any Ranger that’s come before.
Read more about the 2019 Ford Ranger Gets 2.3L EcoBoost Engine, 10-Speed Transmission at AutoGuide.com.

·
Eric
2,468 Posts
Jesus. Please tell me that's not gonna be the new body-style for the Bronco.

Fully-boxed frame though...

That could be cool in the new Bronco.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well get ready. I heard from a good source at Barrett Jackson that the FSB has been cut. It's going to be a 4 door, that's more in line with competing with the Jeep Wrangler. I'm thinking that we'll probably be looking at something like a re-release of the Bronco II.

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Hmmm I wonder about head room? It looks chopped for air drag reduction and doors look larger than my nephews Colorado. The Ecoboost will certainly take it power wise. The Colorado is a tight squeeze for me. The interior on his is very nice though, leather, in dash iPad kinda looking thing, backup camera and trailer brakes all standard. I am sure it will the same with the competitive Ford Ranger model. I won’t be buying a new vehicle but the old boy is in the market.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts