Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://floridagators.com/news/2020/7/30/football-sec-announces-10-game-conference-schedule.aspx

Let the trash talking begin. We only had 8 conference games on the schedule before this announcement.... so 10 conference games is even more exciting.

I have been watching every sports movie or show that I can find just waiting for the season to hopefully start. You know you have hit rock bottom when watching the mighty ducks.... but seriously how many times can you watch varsity blues???

GO GATORS

·
Premium Member
1987 Bronco 351W, C6
1,213 Posts
I think football will last 3-4 weeks if it begins at all. You would have to test the players every day because there is no way to not spread it playing the foos-ball

·
I ♥ TTB
4,251 Posts
Yup @paul rondelli, this 10 game schedule is dumb, our civil war is our 4th game (oh and civil war is to offensive so now it's just a game I guess) Still haven't heard what they'll be doing with spectators yet. Hopefully if they don't we'll get our season ticket money back or at least carried over till next year...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hear you. This is the bare minimum I need to consider this year a success

10 game conference schedule...…. Conference tournament..... winner of each conference automatic playoff bid for a (elite 8) plus 2 team wildcard qualifier. The power 5 get automatic bid into the elite 8 playoff. Get the bowl winning percentage from 2019 to determine the remaining seating.

maybe a Cinderella from the sun belt can take down a power 5. should make for some interesting Drama

·
I ♥ TTB
4,251 Posts
Looks good for a Gator!
Now you just need to paint it onto your Bronco like a true fan!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure I agree with putting the Dog's at number 4 with a transfer quarterback who has never played in the SEC? All I see is 7 teams ranked higher than Florida... and we for sure play two of them.

Dam Weber I just put the biggest sticker I could find on the entire internet. Maybe I will paint her Gator orange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts