Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
My vacation is flexible, as theres a whopping 5 people at my work, including the bosses. That's the plus of a family business...

I'm contemplating the Bronco Takeover up at the Silver Lake dunes in Michigan. And a trip down to KS Rocks hopefully before that. It's no moab, but pretty gnarly for what it is.

·
Registered
243 Posts
For those of you who are staying at Edge of the Desert RV park they are offering refund or credit to other reservation. I would recommend having a credit instead of a refund. Having a credit will help them tremendously in this hard time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
For those of you who are staying at Edge of the Desert RV park they are offering refund or credit to other reservation. I would recommend having a credit instead of a refund. Having a credit will help them tremendously in this hard time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Having a small family business with 5 total employees, I appreciate that mentallity. In reality, this has actually been decent for our business. People are stuck at home and want to paint. We are seeing about a 50% increase in customers from normal. It's nice because this winter was dreadfully slow. There were times my mom and uncle didnt get paid.

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
727 Posts
Yep, I’ve got a big list of stuff around the house to do should I be stuck at home. But currently my work is getting busier every day...

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,368 Posts
Same here, I work at a larger business (2000+ company wide, 700+ at my plant), but our orders have been up considerably because people are hoarding (food manufacturer).

I don't directly benefit from that extra business, but I haven't had to lose out on pay, so that's good. I'm taking this delay on the Bronco Safari to push ahead and do my 460 swap and hopefully attend the Safari if they do it in the fall. Gives me more time to sort this turd out, especially with much nicer weather.

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
727 Posts
Just got an email this morning that BS 2020 is officially cancelled, not just postponed

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,706 Posts
Not surprised.

And wise too.

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,217 Posts
Just got an email this morning that BS 2020 is officially cancelled, not just postponed
I got the same email... Steve said there may be an impromptu gathering in the fall but it wont be a full scale event.

Think I am gonna save my pennies and make it out to the 2021 Safari ( If we aren't all zombies by then...)

201 - 209 of 209 Posts