Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Some more images of the SYNC 3 leak for anyone interested, it doesn't provide much and being one of the easiest parts of the Bronco's development, hopefully the actual vehicle is what we want.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
It's reminding me of the FJ Cruiser.
I heard somewhere that Ford had purchased the FJ platform when Toyota discontinued it... don't know how much truth there is to that, but I agree that there is some similarity, particularly where the roofline drops down behind the rear door, but at a different angle. Time will tell.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Apparently this will be the grille on the Baby Bronco/Bronco Sport. It has a more oval design than the model shown at Ford's dealer event, with clear 'BRONCO' branding throughout the grille's midline and a headlight notch (where the grille ends) similar to the dealer event version. I hope the final version at production doesn't get any more oval shaped than this, otherwise it might look less Bronco-like.

2021 Ford Bronco Grille Design

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Is anyone concerned it might look too much like an Explorer? This rendering sort of has it and could do without:

A boxier design would mitigate this problem.

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,688 Posts
No removable top; it isn't a Bronco, NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE....

·
Registered
392 Posts
.9 liter turbo 4cyl, CVT, front wheel drive with a Bronco badge = Jeep liberty competition from Ford? 🤢🤢 Many assumptions I know. Time will tell. Should be rear drive, manual trans option, manual 4x4 option. I personally do not need a removable top.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts