Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
2,239 Posts
Two things I hate: an unnecessary amount of doors, and those ridiculous jeepy fender flares. Maybe they needed that to accommodate multiple tire sizes? But i wish they could have made it look like the maxlider... that looks fucking sharp AF.

The OG grill is better as sell.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Two things I hate: an unnecessary amount of doors, and those ridiculous jeepy fender flares. Maybe they needed that to accommodate multiple tire sizes? But i wish they could have made it look like the maxlider... that looks fucking sharp AF.

The OG grill is better as sell.
Get the 2 door then... The Fender flairs I think are to make legal in some states... But they I have heard are easy to remove and I think the aftermarket will have some cool things to do with those...

My frustration, the 7 speed manual only offered with the smaller engine.. I love me a stick shift, way more fun. but would want the V6 over a inline 4 even if it is turbocharged.... So when I do buy a used one some day, will have to decide between 7 speed and 2.7L... :unsure:

·
Registered
268 Posts
x2 on fender flares and just about everything that keeps it further away from being monotone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts