Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
FINALLY a manufacturer offers an integrated phone holder. Is this a standard feature or is this a Ford accessory?

2021-bronco-phone-holder

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
581 Posts
Molle capable maybe?
I think that’s what they said earlier on the reveal. If so, all the cool pewpew things could be stored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Love those first couple of pics of leather interior , it almost looks like a current king ranch interior.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am digging the dash mounted accessories! The seat backs are nice too. I may find a wrecked Bronco in a few years to take the seats out for my 82.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts
The more I look at them the more I like them, but they are seriously lacking in the storage department. Especially the 2 door..if you do any kind of camping or plan on an extended trip you'll need a roof rack, not sure how that would be possible with the top configuration or tow something..That's one of the things I love about the big Bronco..lots of capacity..

·
Registered
203 Posts
The more I look at them the more I like them, but they are seriously lacking in the storage department. Especially the 2 door..if you do any kind of camping or plan on an extended trip you'll need a roof rack, not sure how that would be possible with the top configuration or tow something..That's one of the things I love about the big Bronco..lots of capacity..
What do you think the odds are of a roof rack system being available with the soft top?

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts
What do you think the odds are of a rook rack system being available with the soft top?
With all the other features I'm sure it's somewhere on the accessory list. They would have had to thought about that..

Reactions: cdmck
1 - 17 of 17 Posts