Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More Bronco spy photos are coming out and this time the test mule actually looks like it's ready to go off-roading.

2020 Ford Bronco Prototype

Could this mean that a Raptor version is coming? The Fast Lane seems to think a performance version is coming because of the size of the tires, suspension, and rock sliders underneath.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
2,817 Posts
Are those real sliders or retractable running boards? Hopefully sliders. Also, if you zoom into the camo wrap, the circles have Bronco letters and bucking bronco logos mixed in.

It looks better than the little tire package from before, but IMO it needs to be lifted a bit more, or at least level instead of raked. I mean, usually a rake is built into SUVs and trucks to account for loss in the back, but who’s gonna put heavy loads in this thing? I mean, maybe some bags of mulch from Lowe’s...

Overall, I’m not truly impressed yet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those real sliders or retractable running boards? Hopefully sliders. Also, if you zoom into the camo wrap, the circles have Bronco letters and bucking bronco logos mixed in.

It looks better than the little tire package from before, but IMO it needs to be lifted a bit more, or at least level instead of raked. I mean, usually a rake is built into SUVs and trucks to account for loss in the back, but who’s gonna put heavy loads in this thing? I mean, maybe some bags of mulch from Lowe’s...

Overall, I’m not truly impressed yet.
It's hard for me to see in the photos but in the video they seem to think that they're real sliders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts