Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

just rebuilding my carb, not getting gas from the front into it, to the engine(damn thing plugged up in town, in rush hour traffic and cost me a fortune in towing), not a problem there really, but got it apart and some idiot had it apart once before and left out the air metering rod assembly when they put it back together... (which accounts for my bloody awful gas mileage, the way I understand its purpose, without it in there it'd run super rich all the time)

So, since I'm having to junkyard hop anyway looking for a parts carb, i was wondering;

What other carbs are there that i could be looking for that would be a bolt on 2bbl equivalent to the 2150?

The 2150 ain't great, but its fine for what I do with the truck. So i don't need a performance upgrade, really. Just wondering what else I could look for if I can't find another one for parts, what to get to replace it completely?

I did search first, but it seems everyone who has asked about replacement carbs wanted a 'upgrade' or performance jump...

Thanks,

G.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Holley 2300

p/n 0-4412

Direct bolt on replacement.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

If I'm remembering correctly, think I saw one of those cheap yesterday...

G.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts