Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a decent aftermarket replacement for a Motorcraft 2150? It looks like mine is toast (pouring fuel out the side at the throttle shaft) but I don't want to spend the coin on a new 2150. What are my options here?

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and I'm not looking to do a 4bbl swap- I have every intention of a 4BT next year, so I'd rather the replacement be as budgeted as possible.

·
The "Dim"olitioner....
879 Posts
This^^^^ I can't really think of anything that isn't new other than that, if your not going to buy a New or Rebuilt 2150, buy a good used one, just make sure if you get it at a yard just to be safe throw a kit in it easy peasy. I have bought 3 2150's and not put a kit in them and they've all been bolt and go with only adjustments to air/fuel and idle, even bought a couple 4bbls at the local yard, couldn't pass up on a Holley truck avenger 670cfm for 40 bucks.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
im actually replacing my 2150 for a 4bl and new intake in the next few days. (nothing wrong with it except fast idle cam needs adjustment) so if you havent found one by the time i get the 2150 off ill pm you if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts