Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got together with some of the 2BB crew at Long Beach this past weekend. Pretty low key event, mostly a get together/bar-b-cue to start the year. Nothing too serious but we do always migrate to the only rocks on the beach for a bit.

my wife driving......it's probably the only time she listens to me :toothless

and I have to add a pic of my son "perfecting" his belly flop.....:thumbup

·
Registered
563 Posts
I thought you moved your spare inside? Looks like a good time, is anybody wanting to do a Coos Bay or Florence run this summer?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you moved your spare inside? Looks like a good time, is anybody wanting to do a Coos Bay or Florence run this summer?
I did, but as soon as I stuffed that bigass Toyo in there I realized I didn't want to give up that much storage space. I cleaned up the carrier and changed the pivot out from the axle to some joints I had lying around. No wiggle at all with this setup.

We are going to be down at Coos Bay in July........

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I have got family down there so I go quite a bit. Haven't gotten a chance to take the Bronco down there yet but here is an Audi I used to rally around. It had a push button locking rear diff and did great at the beach.

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
Great pictures. I see Steve has changed Jeeps again. That's his 4th now? My kid still has his old 78 Bronco... we got it going really good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts