Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
that thing is fawkin sweet. did anyone else notice its 6-lug? im guessing custom front spindles and hubs, along with some form of cheby rear? just thought id mention it

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
david,
i wasnt really lookin at the rear end that close especially with all the trussing, but thanks for filling me in. i wonder why they are running a six lug? that just sounds weird to me. i really like it tho

wes

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
The only 2wd Bronco I'd ever own.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
well why would you run a 6 lug ttb front? most ttb is 5 lug from the factory with exception to the f250 and f350 versions which are 8, why spend money for one extra lug?

wes

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I might be wrong but I think most all the desert race truck with the twin I beams run that 6 lug hub. I think it is a specially made hub for the desert racing crew. So the rears are just matched. Plus it's less lugs to deal with during a race. With the materials they use I don't think 8 lugs are any stronger than 6.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Wow. that thing is bad ass.

Andy, Did you ever dig up the part # on those chevy ranchos your using on the rear of your truck?

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
well why would you run a 6 lug ttb front? most ttb is 5 lug from the factory with exception to the f250 and f350 versions which are 8, why spend money for one extra lug?
way to go sherlock, you go to the bottom of that story.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Drilim said:
Andy, Did you ever dig up the part # on those chevy ranchos your using on the rear of your truck?
shit:banghead
ill get it the next time i go to my truck. i am too lazy to make the 15 minute walk to my truck right now. its cold and i am sick. wah, wah:cry

1 - 20 of 26 Posts