Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 8 lug D44 outters sitting on a shelf in my garage.

I've got a Sterling 10.25 sitting under my work table.

I need 8 lug wheels and tires as well as a new drive shaft.
I need to sell some things before I can afford to buy more parts.

I've got 36x14.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted's with about 16/32"(1/2") tread at the center (Brand new is 19/32").
I bought the tires, this June, from a guy who said he only had them about 2 months. I've put between 1-2k miles on them.They're in great shape, just dirty. When I bought them, one had 2 patches from a nail he ran over from a bike ramp or something his son built in the driveway. None of them leak air.

They're mounted on 15x12 589's which I bought new in '00.

I've got a 8.8 rear axle under my Bronco with 4.56's, a Detroit, and LPW bearing support, diff cover.

I don't really know what to ask for this stuff. I want to be realistic and fair.
I was thinking $1500 obo, for the whole mess. All you'd have to do is lift your Bronco and gear your front to 4.56's.
I can ship if needed.
I'm in Florida.

Thanks.

-matt

*NOTE* I am looking to sell the 5 lug hardware .. not everything pictured above

{edited-Damager}

·
Registered
18 Posts
what gears do you have in your Sterling? I'm looking for some 4.11's. I assume that you might be parting with the gears out of the rears, because your front is 4.56. Let me know

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
91fordbaja said:
what gears do you have in your Sterling? I'm looking for some 4.11's. I assume that you might be parting with the gears out of the rears, because your front is 4.56. Let me know
Sorry, it's got 3.55's.
#1 reason to NOT buy things "sight un-seen"

I bought this axle from a scrap yard over the phone under the pretense of it being from a 95 F250w/ 4.11's LS and complete.
But aside from the ratio being wrong (I wasn't going to use 4.11's anyway, but figured I'd at least be able to re-sell them), it was delivered to my work for free.
The bummer is that I was in a meeting at the time and my secretrary signed for it. If I had actually seen it, I would have at least checked it out before signing for it. (The diff cover got a hole punched in it during removal, and in light of that and the wrong R&P, I think I would have refused it. )

-m

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am interested in the rear end if it comes to you seperating.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys are interested in these parts individually, I think I'd have to be sure that all prospective buyers were serious, before I started breaking my truck down.
I'll do it, but I'd need to know.

I'd have to pay to have the tires dis-mounted, and crate things up to ship to different places, so:

$700 for the tires.
$300 for the rims.
$700 for the 8.8.

Doesn't somebody want to buy it all together?

-m

1 - 11 of 11 Posts