Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought the Bronco it had 5 3" spacers in the back, i know i need a total of 10 so i got on eBay and bought 5 more but when they got to my house i realized I'm a dumb ass cause i didn't check the width of them:banghead. so my question is will these work and are they safe?? I would rather cut my losses than install something that could put my or someone else's life at jeopardy
they are 2" wide

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
yeah the small one increase the possibility of them punching threw the floor

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the real question is why would they only left half the truck and how.
"In the back" as in, in a box.

Just got off the phone with the company and he siad they would work but might as well sell them all on ebay and just buy the kit cause i didnt know i needed a steering shaft extention aswell as a bunch of brackets.
But thanks for all the replies guys

·
Premium Member
14,612 Posts
"In the back" as in, in a box.

Just got off the phone with the company and he siad they would work but might as well sell them all on ebay and just buy the kit cause i didnt know i needed a steering shaft extention aswell as a bunch of brackets.
But thanks for all the replies guys
There is no bracketry for the Fseries/Bronco. Only thing that has to be done if you have a auto tranny. Is extend your shifter actuator rod. There is a 3" round stock that you have to cut and weld in to extend the shifter actuator rod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts