Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I did done broke it
2,401 Posts
Tell him to get his eyes checked and look at a '66 to '77 Bronco. People seem to have forgotten other boxy vehicles have existed.

·
I did done broke it
2,401 Posts
He’s proven one thing, he’s a 3 year old who’s smarter than a *** like you.
Hardly, I'd also imagine he didn't actually say that. Also, look at how many people agree with me vs. you. The new Bronco looks like a updated version of the first gens.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,265 Posts
Hardly, I'd also imagine he didn't actually say that. Also, look at how many people agree with me vs. you. The new Bronco looks like a updated version of the first gens.
Looks more like a wannabe Land Rover, they make my eyes hurt and yes I seen them in person as well ….. still 🤮

·
I did done broke it
2,401 Posts
Looks more like a wannabe Land Rover, they make my eyes hurt and yes I seen them in person as well ….. still 🤮
I think alot of the hate comes from people expecting it to pull body cues from the 78-96 Broncos despite Ford never hinting at it

Reactions: weasel-like animal

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,265 Posts
No hate for the body style, it’s the useless yuppie crap they think looks cool but really look “fool”, like the stupid handles on the hood as one example. Love the old school Broncos.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,076 Posts
Closing thread due to language and name calling. Grow up guys.

Also, this is an official warning, @Frank Lanzisera. We do not allow this kind of talk. Do it again and you will be reprimanded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.