Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a fuel injected 302 and an 8.8 rearend. rearend is a 3.55 limited slip. and engine come out of 88 bronco. My buddy just turned me onto these. Wait a sec, sounds just like what i got

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at 300 for the engine, and it comes with;
complete wiring harness
y-pipe, if you need it
computer
motor mounts
basically the whole engine compartment minus the radiator
There is about 108,000 on it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I drove it before he pulled the transmission and transfer case out of it, and it was real stout, real quiet too. I didn't notice any rattles or anything. Has valve cover leaks though. that seems pretty common to me

·
Registered
276 Posts
HMMM looking for a fuel injected 302 for my new project, a little 71 Bronco.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i may be heading to denver this weekend or next weekend with muddinmike. So if Kenny decides he doesn't want it, then maybe... you?:toothless

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok this stuff is still up for grabs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
marriedguy the 302 is still up for grabs

K

·
0 Posts
did you end up going to denver? :shrug if you end up not selling it, i will be interested in a couple of months when i get the cash if you still got it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well some chick wanted to buy it, change the intake to a mustang intake, and then drop it in a 1972 comet for her boyfriend. she said she would have the cash by the 10th of next month, but i have been hearing that for 6 weeks now. I'm just to the point where i'm done playing games, and i want to get rid of the sucker. My plan was i was going to drop it in a 67-69 ford f-100 2wd shortbox and make a mean street machine, but that idea changed real quick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i still have this stuff floating around. i need to get rid of it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have it, and i wanto to get rid of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts