Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I put 32's on my bronco with no lift? Tried a search but to no avail...Thanks for any help...

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
33's came stock from the factory? You sure??? I know they came with 235's stock but I seriously dont believe they came with 33's.

You can run 33's stock, hell for that matter, with a little fender trimming, you can run 38's without a lift. But the downside to that is you will almost need rear steering because you wont have much if any turning radius. I prefer 33's or smaller on the 78-9 broncos because they have a very small turning radius. My 78 will turn around in almost any area with the 31's that I have on it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I bought mine with 31's on it and quickly sold them. I put on a new set of BFG A/T's 35X12.50-15. I had to do minor fender trimming but it was worth it. My 38's on Hummer rims will be on soon with a little more fender trimming, if required. Still, I have no lift. I'm going to make new radius arms with a little 'kink' in them for turning clearance, though.

So yes, 33's will fit. Sorry for the rambling...

32's on a 78?

Two evens make an odd!

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
there are people running 42s with 4" lift so almost anything is possible

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys...I have a little while to make up my mind now...I bought a new set of 235/75/15 lt's to plow with...I'll go to a bigger set for the summer....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.