Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
32x11.5x15 tires and rims:
300 or best offer:
Up for grabs in South texas are a nice set of stock rims with a really nice set of 32x11.50x15 bfg all terains. The tires themselves have minimal wear and tear, but over all retain about 85-90% tread. I rotated them religously but they still have the infamous ttb wear pattern on the outside of the tread. Dont really want to ship but if buyer pays for it will arrange pallet shipment. Price also negotiable so make an offer if ya think that 300 is too much for four tires and rims in decent shape.:
San Antonio:
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations)78254:
Will you Ship? (at buyer expense):
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Other info:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I got me set of 32" AT's. about 50% tread ware....aint foinna ship, tooo cheap, you intersted?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Are you interested in any trades??? I have some misc Bronco stuff for 80 thru 86...351 HO/C-6, 9" rear, gauges and on and on and on.

Plus I have a set of factory buckets from a 87...Tan Eddie Bauer in OK condition.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I'm guessing those wheels are 15x8?

Do you have a lift on your truck? What year truck do you have? Any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sry but no trades. im up to my ears in junk around here as it is. And yes they are the stock 15x8 rims. As it stands there is a buyer lined up but im not for sure so yeah make an offer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would be willing to come take a look at them if you want. But if the Xpense still wants them he was here first. I'll PM you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts