Votes: 16 64.0%
  • neither

Votes: 1 4.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a guy in SC wanting to sell me a set of pretty much new 32x11.50r15 Pro Comp ATs mounted on Pro Comp somethings(they look just like the Cragar soft 8s in black). The wheel are 15x10 wide though. I like the idea of having a wider wheel because if I get the 6" lift I'm after then I can put 35s on it with good width wheels. But will they look gay now w/ only a 11.3" wide tire? I have 15x8s w/ PC ATs on it now same size 32s too and I like them alot just have bad alignment issues so I need new ones. The guy only wants 500 for wheels and tires so I'm going to out them both on since my truck is black.

What do yall think? pics below:

What I have now 15x8 Chrome Pacers

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Get the new wheels and tires and have the new tires swapped to your current rims and save the 10s for when you do the lift.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
:stupid But I dont think it will look to gay with wide wheels and 11" wide tire. I kindof like it when the rim and tire are closer to the same width.

·
ford freak
731 Posts
i have 32s on 10" wide rims on mine, and it looks sorta odd. not noticeable, but if you look at just the tires its odd. the pics in my sig are those tire/rims.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
monkey do you have any more closer pics of your rig and tires? Your setup is a lot like mine so I'd probably base alot of my desicion on how yours looks. From the pics the guy gave me they look a little balooned which I llike but its not like my 8" wide ones though. I might just have to wait and see.

Any1 who has pics of black on black BKOs and 10" wide wheels on 11.50s post them here.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i vote you give me your bumper, in exchange for some beer :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
I ran 32x11.50r15 on my stock 15x8's. I;m now running 33x12.50's on 15x10's

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Those 32's are too narrow for a 10" wide wheel. You seem to already know this, or you wouldn't have asked the question. Those tires just aren't designed to be on a rim that wide, so do the safer thing and go with the narrower wheel. Or....Buy my tires and wheels instead! You know you really want 33's, right?:goodfinge Shoot me a PM...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stonewall that's what I'm thinking. They'll charge me an extra couple of dollars if I break the wheels and tires. Getting some Cragar soft 8s on my XJ as we speek.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
reply I actually like the look of the skinny rim myself. besides it gives you more rim protection. I am running 33x12.5 on 15x8 rims.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
im jusdt the opposite. i run a 33x12.5 on a 15x10 inch rim and it is tits. When i get 36s i will get 13.5 and maybe some 12 inch wide rims, i dont know yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts