Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Got some new 31's and had these left over. The tires I got from Discount tires in November and only put about 3000miles.on them. I only have two because the back were some cheap tires. I am asking $300 they are in mint condition. I am in Austin and can deliever.I will be leaving to work for 2 weeks on tuesday and i hope i can sell them before then.

Location (Austin):
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):
Will you Ship? (Y):
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):

Other info:

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You're joking right? They're only 160 new.

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
same thing i was thinking, just didnt wanna say it first

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
i might be able to take them off your hands, but i am not giving you what i can get new for $20 more than what you are offering, and i can pick up if need be

i will make an offer of 225 and i will pick up/meet 1/2 way

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds good.Tires are yours. Call me on monday and where to meet you. 9568022929.
Tires are in great condition as they should they are new.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
i need to talk w/ my dad first, i will call him tomorrow as i am at school right now, and he maybe able to meet you but i am not sure on that.

i know if i take them i can come get them around the 15th or so for sure, thats when i come home to waco from school

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
hey, sorry but i am going to have to back out, my dad wants to wait on getting tires right now, he has a lot of other things on his plate (like 2 kids in college right now)

if you still have them later i may still want them but go ahead and sell to someone else now

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well thats too bad.

Alright guys tires have got to go. 200 bucks. I am going through Houston tonight and louisiana. So I can drop them off on my wayh to work.

Any takers 225 for the tires

1 - 9 of 9 Posts