Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... so here's what's up.

I've been sitting here Googling and FSB searching for a while now.

I can't find a definitive picture of a Bronco the same year as mine (1989) with 33" (33x12.5x15) tires and NO lift. The no lift is important, as mine doesn't have any.

This seems to be the only thing I can find that doesn't appear to have a lift (as it says the lift is a "future plan").

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/300355/1990-ford-bronco/

Do any of you cats have a similar year model, with 33" tires, and no lift kit?

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,008 Posts
Tire and Lift combo thread

Click here :thumbup

BTW how is the old girl Dyess?
It was my first permanent duty assignment.

Abilene Abilene, prettiest town that I've ever seen.
Women there will treat you mean, in Abilene.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the pictures and links, guys! :D

...and I have no clue why I couldn't find that thread... :(

...and Abilene's Abilene. It likely always will be. Haha. Probably never going to change until the Good 'ol Boy generation dies off.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mine has 33x12.50x15's on it and it has a 4" body lift. The front tires still rub just a tad on sharp turns. Rears are not a problem at all

[/IMG]

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have 33's on mine with no lift. It rubs at full lock on the radius arms. I shimmed the wheels out with spacers and it rubbed on the bumper so I took the spacers out. So yes they fit but WILL rub the RA's on a full turn.

Good-luck!

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,008 Posts
Thanks for the pictures and links, guys! :D

...and I have no clue why I couldn't find that thread... :(

...and Abilene's Abilene. It likely always will be. Haha. Probably never going to change until the Good 'ol Boy generation dies off.

I wouldn't want to change a thing.
I loved the small town feel, just couldn't take the west Texas heat and dust.:toothless

And 33's fit just fine with a little rub on the radius arms at full lock.:thumbup

·
LOG TRUCKIN'
1,804 Posts
33x12.50x15's no lift

:beer

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
Truck looks great - but the rubbing would kill me - I have 33x12.5's and rub on a sharp turn with a 4" body lift - eventually dropping that to a 2" body an a 2" suspension...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
6,783 Posts
Either I am getting old or lazy.. Or both.

I regret lifting my rig as much as I did. I am hoping to get the body lift off and get back to 33's with a 4 inch lift. Love that look.

Stock with 33's.. Wow.. Long time ago..

·
Registered
271 Posts
Either I am getting old or lazy.. Or both.

I regret lifting my rig as much as I did. I am hoping to get the body lift off and get back to 33's with a 4 inch lift. Love that look.

Stock with 33's.. Wow.. Long time ago..

Agreed, my 85 has a 6" skyjacker lift on 35"s and I would much rather drive my 89 with a 2" leveling kit on 32"s getting old and the fact im not wheeling it makes me want to drive the 85 less and less

1 - 20 of 38 Posts