Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of a Bronco with a 6" Lift and 33x14.5x15 tires? I have looked in the search and nothing came up. Anybody?

·
Registered
904 Posts
usually i try to answer peoples questions, but...

SEARCH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
someone hit me with a missile if iam being stupid but 6in. lift and 33s......?? i have a 2" lift and i have 33s .................... i mean uuuhhh...? why would you want such small tires with the 6iner. :wtf :smilie_slap

·
Registered
457 Posts
I run 33's stock.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I've got a 4" susp. and 3 inch body, and if you look closely at my avatar, that's when I had some 33's, now I"m running 35's, but those were free.

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
someone hit me with a missile if iam being stupid but 6in. lift and 33s......?? i have a 2" lift and i have 33s .................... i mean uuuhhh...? why would you want such small tires with the 6iner. :wtf :smilie_slap
:topic which 2" do you have?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ouch Guys!!! I have 35" tires right now, but they are 14.5 wide. I have already cut into my bumper for clearance. Ocassionally, I rub the fenders as well, I just wanted to see what 33x14.5 would look like. My Mickey's have cracks along the inside walls and I am in the process of looking for new tires and I am debating whether or not to go to 36", but I'd have to install a body lift, or go down to 33" and have PLENTY of clearance. Here is the only pic I have of a front view of my rig, you can see what I'm talikng about.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes 33's stock I do have some minor rubbing on tight turns but other than that its fine. Once I get my D44 in I'm going to 35's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts