Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
15x7.5 Factory Ford Rims, 3.75 BS

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great, then go get them then. 85% of $480 is.................$400 Wow exactly what I am asking. Amazing isnt it. I have had 3 sets of 33's and have yet to lose a bead even aired down to 13psi. Call your local junkyard and see how much the wheels are. Being in the body shop business with access to 30 yards, the average is $85-$115 I checked 5 yards. Smartass offers get smartass responses

·
Registered
48 Posts
EASY COWBOY!! :shrug

I'm wasn't trying to be a smartass (as you put it) Just going by what all of the members told me when I post a question asking about wheel sizes for 33x12.50 tires!
I already have those same wheels in my garage. So I guess I'll just by the new tires and use my rims if you say they work fine on them.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My bad. I was pissed about something else and responded to you. I sincerely apologize.

Personally I have had no problems with 33's on factory rims. You just cant air them down SUPER LOW.

Jeff

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
dont wanna get anybody mad but I doubt you will get 700 for them unless you find a crazy person. i payed 1000 for 4 new MT/R's and 4 new 15x8 eagle alloy rims with stainless centers, lugs. mounted and balanced. also got road hazard warrenty.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats why it says OBO. And a grand for 32 MTRs and wheels isnt a deal either.

·
Registered
150 Posts
just so I am clear here. Those are the factory rims that came on my 94 bronco right? I mean not that u have seen my bronco, but u know what i mean. Will using those rims cause less or more rubbing with 33's than a 15 x 8 or 10 would?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ttt. New price $500 and I will ship at your cost. Great deal on shipping with my trucking company.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt

Nobody want like new 33muds and wheels? I will split them up as well make an offer.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts