Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my first fullsize Bronc yesterday, Ive found a set of 15x10 wheels and new 33x13.50x15 ATZ's forsale. Any chance these will clear all stock? Its the width that I love but thats what may not work and what im questioning. Any help, thanks guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im aslo wondering if these size tires would work on the stock wheels if the backspacing or something isnt right with the other wheels that are coming off an older cj7. They look like they have plenty of lip but I have no clue what the bs is on them.

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts
I ran them on my 96' 33x13.50x15 with Super Swamper LTB's aired down to 18 psi offroad. That was on stock 7.5" alum alloy XLT rims. Wouldn't air down too much more though. The 15x10 will be your problem depending on the style & lugs of the tire. You'll hit your radius arms at full turns for sure. Put your Bronco info in so we know your year & upgrades, if any. Welcome aboard! Now use the "Search" button....haha! -Kevin-:thumbup

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,078 Posts
I ran them on my 96' 33x13.50x15 with Super Swamper LTB's aired down to 18 psi offroad. That was on stock 7.5" alum alloy XLT rims. Wouldn't air down too much more though. The 15x10 will be your problem depending on the style & lugs of the tire. You'll hit your radius arms at full turns for sure. Put your Bronco info in so we know your year & upgrades, if any. Welcome aboard! Now use the "Search" button....haha! -Kevin-:thumbup
:stupid Fill out your Bronco info.
<--------- It'll show up over there on every post & help us understand what you're working on. Tire fit info varies by year.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
:stupid Fill out your Bronco info.
<--------- It'll show up over there on every post & help us understand what you're working on. Tire fit info varies by year.
:stupid and welcome !

Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts