Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
:shocked :shocked and i thought having 8 stiches in my finger was bad :toothless how long will the staples be in there?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, I can't wait til they come at me with the needle nose pliers to pull all them little bitches out. :eek:

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drexelsteve said:
chicks dig scars

Hey, that'd be great if I was into picking up chicks, lol.

Joe - I can't remember what they told me...maybe another week? They already told me I can shower and leave it unbandaged, but I'm still kinda freaked about my panties rubbing those lower ones, and I can pull my pants up over the higher side. Kinda freaks me out like I'm gonna catch one on something. :shocked

·
huh
7,196 Posts
ouch... thats gottta hoit'

hopefully they will use those plier thingies that push down in the middle and lift the sides out.. almost painless.. thats what they used on my knee..

damn 34... oooooouuuuuuuuuuuuch

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Wow and I was whining about my little 6" scar from my apendex. My staples stayed in for 10 days. Wasn't bad when they pull them out. The only thing that sucks is when the skin sticks to them. Just keep getting better.Save a pain pill for when you go to get them out and pop one about 30 min befor you go. It makes it better if you don't care for the pain.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Back in '95 I had like 9 or 10 staples for an incision right next to my belly button where they surgically attached that tube to my belly. That kinda sucked, cause my sweat pants rode right on my waist line.

I can't wait til they come out. WOO.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i got smoked by a car when i was riding my bike and i went out in front of it and i got 46 stiches on my head, 9 on my gum where my tooth got knocked out and a mri and shit.....pain hurts, but only for a minute.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey Mels word of advise for ya

STAY AWAY FROM MAGNETS:)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,720 Posts
NO SODAPOP FO U!!! I hate it when I get dem big 'ol OWIES!

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Bronco85 said:
Hey Mels word of advise for ya

STAY AWAY FROM MAGNETS:)

the staples are non magnetic.

G

·
hopefully they will use those plier thingies that push down in the middle and lift the sides out.. almost painless.. thats what they used on my knee..
^^RaF is right, it will not hurt when they remove them. I had 120+ staples taken out of my leg. No pain, at least not compared to surgery.

good luck on your road to recovery

1 - 20 of 33 Posts