Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 365/65/R16 (equal to a 35 inch tire) Nitto Terra Grapplers that came off of my 250. These tires only have about 2,000 miles on them and I need the room back in my garage. They cost just under $1000 new and I need to sell them for $500 plus shipping. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and we can work something out. Thanks, fordexp1

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I will ship them via truck freight to wherever. The shipping shouldn't be too bad. If anyone wants give me a destination and I can get a quote for the shipping costs.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
How about a worst case shipping cost, to over here, at 97756? I can't do it, but it might give a rough idea on what anyone else should expect

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to ship them from Portsmouth, VA to Portland, OR the charges would run just over $260. That is with me taking them to the local ABF terminal and the buyer picking them up at the terminal on their end. But that is shipping from the east coast to the North West. If anyone is between these locations the shipping will go down in price but this is just an example of a worst case shipping charge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts