Item name: Mastercraft Cousrer MT 35x12.5 R15 with wheels
Price: $550 (obo)
Description:
Location (City): Newnan GA
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 30265
Will you Ship? (Y/N): No. Local pickup
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Cash

Edit: Sold, thanks for looking.

Ok, so I found out the hard way that 355 gears and 35's suck so I'm selling the 35's. I found some used 33's for cost of an afternoon's work and a bad case of poison ivy so here they are:

Here's what the wheels and tires look like togather...stock 95 style:

Sitting in the garage. 5 Tires on stock ford wheels. Top one is the spare and is new, the others have around 7k on them.

This one shows the tread depth of the spare which was never used:

Tread depth of one of the used tires:

[/B]

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Dammit man, why didn't you offer this back in late April when I was buying tires. Arrrgh. :banghead

For anybody that's curious, I'm running those Mastercraft MTs on the '89 and I love them.

However, I know somebody looking for tires, I'll mention it to him. Damn, I wish I had the money.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, let me know. I wanted to keep em and regear, but $1200 for gears vs. free for 33's made the decision for my wife...uh me.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ORLANDO said:
looking for 35's . how much for just the tires ?
I'm not going to pay to have them dismounted and then sell the tires alone for less. If you want just the tires you can bring the wheels back to me once you get them mounted and I'll give you a refund or something. We can work something out, but the wheels aren't worth much. PM me if interested.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
do you got layaway....man i want these why couldnt you have waited a couple of months?

·
Registered
147 Posts
would you consider shipping if i had Fed Ex pick them up at your house already paid for?

Would those rims fit on a 78 bronco w/ d44 and 9" rear? stock axles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.