Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I got K&N perfomance intake, JBA Headers, High flow exaust (single pipe cat and muf) and MSD plug ignition componets.

Looking for some good upgrades that won't require an engine rebuild to fix this truck up right. What options are availble for the 351??

·
Registered
748 Posts
spdfrk50 said:
Carb or injected?

If it's the one in his signature...then it's fuel injected and of '95 model year if I'm not mistaken, with the monochromatic black Sport package they had back then.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've been in the Mustang world for the past couple of years and I've learned to ask....You wouldn't believe the amount of fuel injected cars that have been carbed.I guess I'm used to everbody
Modifying the rides to the extreme.

·
Registered
43 Posts
MAF= Mass Air Flow, it was a grid and a sesor that is placed after the air filter and befor the intake, It helped the computor detrimine outside Air density. (MO-POWER)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MSD

the truck is a 92' Night Edition.

I was putting in MSD superconductor spark plug wires today took hours to get the bloody things on. I even greased the spark plugs to get the stupid things on. Appearantly once again I got the wrong parts, cause why would it be that hard to clip the wires to the plugs. Even tried a broom handle to push the things on.

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Umm no, you just probably didnt make sure the metal snap thing was centered in the hole. The only differences are the angles they come out at and since you mentioned no clearance issues that could be your only problem.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts