Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,134 Posts
Look at the bellhousing. If its the smal housing then its a 351c, if its a large housing then a 351m/400. You can also measure across the intake, the 351c is smaler than the 351m/400 but I dont recall the measurment of either and I'm to lazy to go out and get the 351m/400 measurment for Maybe I will feel like it later.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.