Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a 351M/400 engine, would like it in running order. not looking to spend much either, so any of you guys who've done 460 swaps let me know ;)

i'm located in michigan, but would drive some to get one(indiana/ohio/illinois/iowa)

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and just for those of you that are curious, mine is running great, i'm just looking at this bronco with a blown engine. thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
motor

I have one but is missing the carb and dist. It was rebuilt about 5,000 mile ago then wrecked the truck and used the parts on something else but the motor ran strong had a cam and alum. manifold just let me know what you think can get pic and a little more I am in southwest iowa

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
little too far to drive for that one bnkrtstk, but thanks, that's a great offer. PM sent bfox22

·
Registered
528 Posts
Core motor (no idea condition or if it runs) missing carb, oil pan, oil pump, exhaust manifold, maybe more parts, dist broken.

Still in the parts Bronco, FREE if you pull.

South West MI

PM if intertested.

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope, it didnt' work out, it was just down the road from me, on ebay, but guy wanted like 700 bucks and the engine was gone and needed a clutch, i paid less than that for mine(which i drove from detroit back to south of lansing) and a parts bronco, so i passed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts