Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot but if anyone is local looking for a great replacement drivetrain, back up, or just a complete roller block to build that stroker you've always wanted...I have it.

I have a stock 96 351w roller motor with a recent tune-up. (have receipts to prove) which runs great. The engine has always been serviced regularly. Also have the stock transmission (E4OD) and transfer case for it as well. Just had a filter replacement. I just bought it from the original owner. Its still in the Bronco and you are more than welcome to come and check the compression and test drive it before you purchase. This Bronco is in excellent shape! The only reason I'm selling is because I have a built 357w with a custom E4OD thats in my 93 and I just want to transfer it into the 96. I had it built a year ago and have yet to use it in anything. I will have it professionally remove by a local speed shop that you are willing to call or visit anytime during the process (Reeve's Performance is the name of the shop). I have attached a picture of the Bronco that you may see what condition its in. I has 150k miles. The only thing not included is the MAF harness and computer. But I have the SD harness and computer from the 93 that will go with it. Everything you need to completely overhaul your Bronco.

Acceptable trades.....would be a set of 35x12.50x15 A/T or M/T name brand tires with plenty of tread, 5.5 superflex suspension lift for 80-96 Bronco, Extended Radius arms for 80-96 Bronco plus cash, Custom steel bumper and spare tire carrier for 80-96 Bronco (I dig hefty's bumpers. I would kick in some cash for it)

I dont think I'm willing to separate at the moment.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Im in cumming ga about 2.5 hours away. Would you be willing to sale it?

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
lord knows i could use a new drive train, but i'll be stuck in the box for another 2-3 months:banghead

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shdy, I'm not willing to sale the whole truck if thats what your asking....just the drivetrain out of it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
no I just want the 351w. I didnt see a price I thought you were just wanting to trade. If you do seperate. I need a 351

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a guy local that says he "wants" it but you know how that goes. I'll be in touch if something changes.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I dont check this forum as often as I use to so email me at [email protected] if you dont mind

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trying to keep it local for now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was assuming it'd be pickup... depending on how much you're asking, it may be worth it for me to swing by when I'm down in your area next...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts