Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be pulling a ZF 4x2 tranny tomorrow at the yard I visit. The truck has a 351W EFI motor in it. Not sure of the year as the truck is flopped over right now and I can not open the door either. makes for pulling the tranny easier.

Anyways I only need the tranny or want the tranny. if you need some thing from this truck let me know. It has a 3.55 FF 10.25 open rear axle plus the complete motor. I will not be buying the motor to save it. Once the tranny is out there is a 99% chance the truck will be crushed in the next couple of days.

It would be best to e-mail if you want anything from the truck. Just make an offer to make it worth my while to pull what you need. If you want the rear axle or motor and can pick it up at my place I can get you a very good deal on the parts. I don't have the time to really ship big stuff but if one can wait a couple of weeks then I will work with them.

I will reply in the morning to those interested and send my work cell and my cell numbers so you can reach me. I am leaving the house at 8:15 to head to the yard so I can get an early start.

I think there is a FF 10.25 axle with open 4.10 gears in another 4x2 truck.

Sorry for such short notice but I have been working long days and it just came to mind to see if any one needs any of these parts before they get crushed. This same yard is where I found the 89 D60 front axle. If that truck sat for to long it would have been crushed.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
If this were closer, I might go for the engine and maybe even a Sterling, but...too far. =(

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time is against this sort of deal but the buyer for the D60 axle is coming from Chicago. If time permitted you could have worked something out to get the parts closer to ya.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
I need everything off the front of the engine. I have an older 351W that I want to convert to serpentine belt. I need all the pullies, brackets, and bolts. I could use the alt if it's a 3g and the steering pump if its a saginaw. I need the AC compressor and the two hoses that connect to it. I also need the oil pump pickup tube, but that's probably asking a little much. I need the original belt also.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
gub You will probably need the water pump also. The serp pump spins revers what the v-belt does. Do you know if it hurts the vbelt water pump to spin backwards? Just checking. I am considering swaping to serp later on.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I've already returned from the yard and will try to call the yard owner on Monday and ask him not to crush it because it will get crushed now that the tranny has been pulled. I can not recall if it had AC or not and it does not have the sag pump.

Sending you a PM gubni.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts