Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.
Does any one know of a 351W to go in a 90 EB, in the Ottumwa area? I have a 351W to rebuild but would like to fine one that is running.
Thanks Rob

Sorry, had to post it here, not enough posts to put it in the For Sale Forum. :toothless

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boy guys I was thinking a little closer, with the price of gas, but will keep it in mind if I don't have any luck here. :thumbup
Thanks

·
Registered
634 Posts
Buck The Bronco said:
Ive got one, but I'm in south eastern Neb.

Give me the skinny, Buck, I need one, too, and you're only a couple hours away from me. I live in Bellevue. Let me know what you've got, and what you want for it.

Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
468 Posts
wwatsonh said:
Give me the skinny, Buck, I need one, too, and you're only a couple hours away from me. I live in Bellevue. Let me know what you've got, and what you want for it.
Thanks,
Will
I believe it's a 95' map sensor 351. When I bought it the guy said it only had 35,000 on it. It was in a truck that assholed a tractor or somthen???? It needs a new water pump and I think one of the brackets on the front. The motor was kept inside after it was pulled. the motor still had nice green antifreeze in it when I picked it up :thumbup

I got it for $500, so i would ask $500 for it

I was gonna put it in my bronk, but I think I'm just gonna stroke my 5.0

Let me know

·
Registered
634 Posts
Buck The Bronco said:
I believe it's a 95' map sensor 351. When I bought it the guy said it only had 35,000 on it. It was in a truck that assholed a tractor or somthen???? It needs a new water pump and I think one of the brackets on the front. The motor was kept inside after it was pulled. the motor still had nice green antifreeze in it when I picked it up :thumbup

I got it for $500, so i would ask $500 for it

I was gonna put it in my bronk, but I think I'm just gonna stroke my 5.0

Let me know
Do you have the computer, the wiring, and the MAP junk? If so, I'm definitely interested. Shoot me an email at william dot holmes at offutt dot af dot mil.

Will

·
Registered
634 Posts
I got your email, and I'm definitely still interested. I should have an infusion of cash this week, and I'll let you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts