Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I’ve searched for hours and I think I have a decent understanding but i want to make sure. So just to be clear… as long as I stick with a cam that has a max lobe separation of 114 degrees, I can use any heads I want? Thanks! It is the 351w speed density system.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Have you checked out this thread? Unsure if it'll answer your specific question but it's got a lot info in it.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,036 Posts
LSA needs to be 114 or numerically higher. Duration also cant be too big, it should be in that cam thread.

I built one for my old 94 bronco. .040" over, 10.5:1 compression, ported AFR165 heads, comp 35-512-8 cam, edelbrock truck intake, and hedman headers. Desktop dynoed (with stock AFR165 flow numbers) at 340 HP and 475 ft/lbs. I ran it on a 100% stock ignition and efi tune. Ran well but definitely would have benefited from bigger injectors and a tune.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you checked out this thread? Unsure if it'll answer your specific question but it's got a lot info in it.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts