Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I finally got the lack of spark problem figured out!:chili:Turns out it was a bad Ignition control module.:duh so replaced that as well as the voltage regulator.She ran as soon as the key was touched! I think i went the right way goin' with the windsor. Anybody have any likes/dislikes about theirs that i should know? Its in a 78 F-150 ,Np435,Np205,4in susp.,3 in body, on 33's :-( ,

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Alright I finally got the lack of spark problem figured out!:chili:Turns out it was a bad Ignition control module.:duh so replaced that as well as the voltage regulator.She ran as soon as the key was touched! I think i went the right way goin' with the windsor. Anybody have any likes/dislikes about theirs that i should know? Its in a 78 F-150 ,Np435,Np205,4in susp.,3 in body, on 33's :-( ,
351W is a great engine, I am sure you will be happy with it. Some might think it small for a 78-79 lead sled, but I disagree. With the right parts, a 351W can make all the power and torque you need. Look at how the early lightnings whooped the 454SS!

Initially I considered a 351W swap for my '78, but I could not find a factory roller cam short block for a reasonable price. The 5.0 gurus love the 351 rollers, and the price reflects that!

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
only bad thing is the gas milage
Most people use the extra power that is now avalible, so it drinks the gas.

If you drive it like an old lady it should have milage close to the 302

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
I'm glad you guys didnt Windsor bash. I put one one in my 78 Bronk

If you worry about gas mileage?? But a economy vehicle. if you drive it right and keep it tuned you will be fine

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
I'm glad you guys didnt Windsor bash. I put one one in my 78 Bronk

If you worry about gas mileage?? But a economy vehicle. if you drive it right and keep it tuned you will be fine

thats ghey. :goodfinge

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
thats ghey. :goodfinge
Nice Moon Buggy Ya Got There Jope's..(EMO Butt Hunter!).....You get A Discount On That Thing :goodfinge

Hey I Heard The Price For Scrap Metal Was Going Up? Ya Might Wanna Look Into that
:twak:goodfinge:histerica:rofl:;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Nice hack job gramps.
My 400 has more torque.
first who are you talking about?
second why are we talking about your 400?
i love the fact you have the skull, and crass bone flag:whiteflag. very scary, or halloween:shrug. hey i love your profile!NONE. i am more dumb from reading your post, and very stupid by repling. thanks:goodfinge:goodfinge

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Nice Moon Buggy Ya Got There Jope's..(EMO Butt Hunter!).....You get A Discount On That Thing :goodfinge

Hey I Heard The Price For Scrap Metal Was Going Up? Ya Might Wanna Look Into that
:twak:goodfinge:histerica:rofl:;)
I tried, they turned me away. :goodfinge

·
Registered
404 Posts
first who are you talking about?
second why are we talking about your 400?
i love the fact you have the skull, and crass bone flag:whiteflag. very scary, or halloween:shrug. hey i love your profile!NONE. i am more dumb from reading your post, and very stupid by repling. thanks:goodfinge:goodfinge

Congratulations 1978custom ... You just met rkymtnbrnc, aka dotcom... Sunshine of the valley, who has the "I'm better than you, and Everything I own is better than yours" mentality.... Really fun guy to have around...:rolleyes:

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Tell them you will put it in their wife's butt if they take it off your hands for ?say?? I dont know??? $100 bucks?? sounds about right

1 - 20 of 156 Posts