Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of (4) 35x12.50x15 BFG Mud Terrains with 90% tread left,very nice tires.Mounted on white-wagon wheels,15x8 with the 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern.Asking $600 obo for all.Chicago area.No shipping!

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
So I offered and was ready to drive out and pick these up once, and scheduled for this and then you tell me that you decide to keep them. Now you're selling them again? And now 200 dollars then before?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are still here.They have never been off-roaded on,and literally have 90% tread left,very nice tires.My camera sucks at taking pictures of tread,but I`m not lieing about them.If your interested call me 708-289-7686

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
As I said in my PM, if you still have these after tax guy gets my stuff done, maybe we can work something out.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I'm still waiting around too. Lost a tax document so I need to get ahold of my college and have a new one sent. As said, if you still have the tires when I get stuff settled (in a couple weeks) then maybe we can work something out.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Could you by chance get a few pictures of the tires mounted on these wheels? How new are the wheels, did you just buy them? Also pictures of the tread areas, etc. If you don't want to host pics, you could send them to my email. [email protected]

I've still got you in mind.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I`ve tried taking pictures of the tread but they just don`t show very well.3 of the wheels were unused that I`ve had sitting around for a while,and 1 I recently bought new.So the 1 looks cleaner than the rest.I will try to take pics of the tires again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts