Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 35x12.5x15 BFG mud terrains I have a 5th w/ a tear in the sidewall, could be used as a spare with a tube. 80% tread $450.

Great Lakes Offroad diff cover for ford 8.8 counter-sunk holes, 1/2 strap, hardware included $95 shipped

superior axle shafts for 8.8 (have 1 extra superior shaft and 2 full sets of stock shafts)

4.56 gears for ford 8.8 around 10k on them $100 shipped.

Viair 380c compressor only used to power an arb $90 shipped

5 15x10 pro comp extreme steel wheels very little rash on 1 or 2. $150.
Old pic, but thats the wheels. center caps included also.

2 Pro Comp H11 55w halogen 9" lights. $90 SHIPPED
Had them on my old bumper but am not using them anymore.

reasonable offers accepted.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Do you know how much shipping on the tires might be to 76903? Also, do you know if the gears would fit in a stock carrier?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipping would be outrageous, you would need a 3.92 and numerically higher carrier.

also for sale trac loc for 8.8 around 100k on it, $65 shipped.

other random parts:
factory dual shock mounts, leaf hangars, ttb spindles, knuckles, stock 44 TTB axle shafts, auto hubs, ac parts, heater core, couple sets of manul hubs I had extra, 2 solid 44 hubs

make me an offer for any of this stuff, its all rust free, and will go to the scrap yard if no one wants it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
......$160 shipped for just the 3 superior shafts. anyone who wants stock shafts can have them for 15 each + shipping.

·
Registered
488 Posts
How much for the leaf hangers? I only need the rear ones. Do you have any stock leaf springs?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$25 for the front, $25 for the rear $45 takes them all, and yes I do have the stock leaf spings $40.( i have to grind all the rivets)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Could you tell me what shipping would be to 31792 for the wheels? I'm tempted to just drive up there, but with gas prices the way they are, it would almost assuredly be cheaper to have them shipped. Thanks! :thumbup

·
Registered
607 Posts
You mentioned you have manual hubs. Will they work with the 5 screw auto hub as a simple swap on my ttb 44?

How much shipped to 22102?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wheels and tires sale pending to Mel.

To swap to manual hubs you need a conversion kit. There are tons of threads about it on here; but I happen to have one of those extra also so I will throw it in w/ the hubs.

They are kind of grungy but can easly be cleaned up. I have 2 different sets of screws (long and short) but you should have enough to run the hubs. I am also missing the smaller c clip that goes on the stub shaft.

everything in pic is included $50 shipped

the dirty hub isn't rusted, its dirt mixed with anti seeze.

·
big, long, hard
5,957 Posts
I'll take the lights.

Are the 4.56 gears for just the rear or for front & rear? If both, how much if I pick them up?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts