Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys ive got 3 35x14.5x15 Super Swamper Boggers, 2 of them have about 60% tread, the other has about 35-40% tread, they do have some rock rash ....$100 obo for all four, i will ship at the buyers expense

Thanks,
spencer

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
rsm688 said:
alright guys ive got 4 35x14.5x15 Super Swamper Boggers, 2 of them have about 60% tread, the other two have about 35-40% tread, they do have some rock rash on the side lugs....$300 obo for all four, i will ship at the buyers expense

oh and also got 1 35x14.5x15 bogger that is brand new for $175 (They are $210 each new)

Thanks,
spencer

oh and i will trade these for some 33" boggers, tsl's, etc....just lemme know what you got, i need something a little smaller

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are a few pics, best i could do:

these two pics are from saturday

this picture is from about a month ago

·
Registered
113 Posts
Spencer,

I am interested, been looking for some 35s. Looks like they still have some decent tread to them. Would they fit on a 10 inch wheel or would I need to go wider?? I could pick them up, I'm in AL.

mike

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they will fit on a ten inch rim, thats what they are on....the fronts have about 60% tread and the rears have around 35-40% tread on them.....just lemme know

thanks
spencer

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the thread is old, but i brought it back.....i need to get rid of these tires.....i have no use for them and i have way too much stuff in my garage....i can barely walk through it right now

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont know if im gonna be able to ship these, i dont really know of any freight companies and ups doesnt do freight from my location....if you know of a freight company or have a method you want them shipped by then let me know.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts