Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AP

ATLANTA (Feb. 3) - A 15-year-old boy whose 37-year-old wife is due to give birth to the couple's baby this month has run away from a group home, and his wife through her lawyer says she has no idea where he is.

Lisa Clark, who is due to give birth Feb. 20, was "surprised and concerned" by her young husband's disappearance last Friday, her attorney, Daniel Sammons, said. "She has no knowledge of his whereabouts."

The boy's grandmother, however, believes the wife was involved. "I think she's got him hidden out someplace," Judy Hayles told The Associated Press on Thursday.

She said the boy told his roommate that someone was picking him up and the boy left without shoes, jacket or money.

"That was his goal, to get with her," Hayles said. "They were just obsessed with having him there when the baby is born."

Sammons said he did not know when the wife last had contact with the boy, who was removed from his grandmother's custody in late November.

Producers of "The Tyra Banks Show," on which Clark was to appear Friday in an interview taped earlier, said Clark denied in a telephone interview Thursday that she had anything to do with his disappearance.

"I have not seen him or spoken to him at all," she said.

Clark and the youth, identified in juvenile court only as "A.S.G.," married in November. After being charged with child molestation for her relationship with the boy - her teenage son's best friend - Clark was released on bond on condition that she not have contact with him.

Clark has said she still hopes to make a life with the boy and their baby.

Prosecutor Lee Darragh refused to comment on the boy's disappearance or the grandmother's comments.

02-03-06 03:14 EST

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Good thing they weren't from Arkansas, or they might be related too! I guess to a 15 year old, she doesn't look too bad either!

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
PowerB said:
That is sick. I just dont understand...
Face it, a horny 15 yr old kid will hit just about anything. The mom has some issues though.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
stangmata50l said:
You tell me, *******. :goodfinge

That is definately screwed up. I guess, I can understand the 15 yr old nailin granny, but how could she....bleh. I've heard of the older ladies lovin the young lads....but toddlers?

Granny? She's 4 years older than me. :box0715:

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
She's kinda hot, I wonder what she looked like 15 years ago

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
stangmata50l said:
You tell me, *******. :goodfinge
Hey, my wife's 28 and from your neck of the woods. Or is that a jab at my lack of bumpers, or maybe the state I live in?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Dude, WTF? She looks like she has been chasing parked cars! Evolution has not been kind to her.
I was kidding but that's kinda wrong that she's old enough to be the kids mom

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
stangmata50l said:
What, did you put your glasses on after you posted? :goodfinge
And I took off my beer goggles :goodfinge

·
Registered
783 Posts
This has been an on going story here for a while.Because of recent things goin on in my life,IMO stick a 44 up her you know what and pull the trigger.
Aren't we suppose to be the freakin adults,what the hell is this showing our younger generations.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Amazing how quick you can sober up from 2 beers. :goodfinge
I dont know anybody that can get drunk on 2 beers.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
stangmata50l said:
I know two. The first is 5'4, 110lbs, and she's a blast to hang out with. The other one is this dude Todd who likes monkey faced 37 year olds.

Sorry, I'm in a mood :brownbag
15 beers and a couple shots knocked me out last thursday, the weekend before that a couple shots of everclear and some mixed stuff messed me up.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hold on, Potamus is dumb!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

I'm pretty sure this is a repost, but since I'm too lazy to dig up the origional thread, I'll just give you the scoop.

Evidently, the great state of georgia has decreed that the age of 16 must be reached before a person is mature enough to marry, however, there is a loophole in the law that allows for a marriage under the age of 16 if there is a pregnancy involved. It is still illegal to engage in sexual conduct with said minor until the age of consent is reached, but the marriage itself is legal, and the pregnancy and admission of paternity should be enough to prove statutory rape, or whatever the law calls it in Georgia.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Rochester? I thought the roots were from further south in NY? ....Simply the state you live in, hillbilly. :toothless
She's from Williamson, near Sodus. I'm from around Binghamton (Endwell specifically) And I love the state I live in. Women don't put on winter weight around here.:goodfinge

Potamus said:
Evidently, the great state of georgia has decreed that the age of 16 must be reached before a person is mature enough to marry, however, there is a loophole in the law that allows for a marriage under the age of 16 if there is a pregnancy involved. It is still illegal to engage in sexual conduct with said minor until the age of consent is reached, but the marriage itself is legal, and the pregnancy and admission of paternity should be enough to prove statutory rape, or whatever the law calls it in Georgia.
OK? I guess that explains it. Still f'n backwards as hell. Thanks for the info, though.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
A question from the Georgia Bar Exam "if we get divorced will we still be cousins?"....sad state of affairs.....when I was 15 I could not get a date on a dare, now look at this guy....Sheeeeeeesh!

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
and no that is not a slur against Georgia.....just a feeble attempt at humor

1 - 20 of 27 Posts