Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm gonna run 33s or 35s when I put on my 3" body lift. This guy I was talking to yesterday said I cud go up to 37s. With a little fender triming. Is this true. I was under the understanding that the ttb would not handle 37s is that wrong? I drive a 92 ford bronco

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have a 6 suspension and a 3 inch body to clear 37s. You would need A lot of fender trimming!

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
Ok so I'm gonna run 33s or 35s when I put on my 3" body lift. This guy I was talking to yesterday said I cud go up to 37s. With a little fender triming. Is this true. I was under the understanding that the ttb would not handle 37s is that wrong? I drive a 92 ford bronco
Yes you could run 37's with fender trimming, but I'd expect to cut quite a few inches out. I'd go with a 6" suspension lift, then trim just an inch so you can make clearances.

Also, 2nd question, no the TTB was not meant for anything larger than 35's. Expect to get alignments very often, and replace u-joints as well. Stick with your original goal, it'll save you a headache in the long run.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Agreed. If u r planning on running 37's and doing alot of wheeling I'd suggest swapping in a solid front axle.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
if you are keeping the ttb don't go bigger then 35's. a 3'" body lift will clear 35's. if its going to see any hard off roading, you should look a suspension lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts