Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Try it now!!
9,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of 4 Super Swamper TSL Radials, 37X12.50R15. I got them 2 years ago from a fellow Bronco owner who had wheeled them a couple times, but used them on the road mostly.

I put about 10,000 miles on them, only took them off road once in Ocala National forest, and a couple other times on sandy trails just messing around.

I drove over a roof last year during the hurricanes and a nail punctured one tire. It was a slow leak I didnt notice until the next day, that was easily patched, and held air perfectly.

Here they are shortly before I took them off. I will get closer pics of the tread and any minor chunking that came off the lugs.

These tires are awesome on the road, they handled just like my old 33's, and handle 80mph jaunts down I-95 just fine. No wandering, no vibrations, no unexpected anything.

The limited off road use they saw precludes me from speaking much on their off-road prowess but I didnt come close to getting stuck in the mudholes of Ocala at all.

Asking $300 for the set of 4. Pickup only.
Tires are located in Daytona Beach FL.

-Will

·
Try it now!!
9,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap...

I went out and took pics, and now lookin at the pics, they do not show contrast at all and you can't tell how much tread is left.

The tires have dusty powder on them since my street is ripped up from construction. I'll need to clean them up, maybe put tire shine on it and roll it over the dust so you can see the contrast better.

If you've ever seen a super swamper with the 2nd stage tread depth...the thin layer of tread thats on top of the big thick layer...just imagine the thin layer is BARELY there in some places. I've just barely worn down that top layer of tread to the main portion. Maybe 60 percent is too low of an estimate, because I doubt the thin layer is 4/10ths of the total tread depth, maybe more like 70 percent.

Better pics to come ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
14,482 Posts
Cool, thanks. I'm not familiar with the radials, but 70% sounds decent.

·
Try it now!!
9,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just pointing out that no one has offered to buy them. So there is no line at this time. Asking for more pics doesnt mean you want them lol.

No time to get pics today but will try tomorrow...stay tuned tire fans!

-Will

·
Try it now!!
9,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As you can see I'm not a good photographer...but here goes.

The red circles highlight the small ridge of whats left of the 2nd stage of the tread. This shows that they are just BARELY worn down to the big lugs.

I hope I'm not coming across as a lazy ass by not takin them out and cleaning them up in the sun for pics...but I work the night shift and have a broken left arm courtesy of snowboarding this past weekend, so moving big tires is not my forte right now.

Hope this helps!
-Will

·
Super Moderator
14,482 Posts
Will, realized I am going to need 16 inchers for my 8 lug set up. Anyway, here is a bump for you.

·
Try it now!!
9,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
allcruisen said:
Clear your stored PM's, I am trying to send you one and it says its full:banghead

Allcruisen :imp :usa
Not in the last 15 minutes you havent ;) :duh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts