Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One tall Yota

I think thats a bit much for 36" tires. Theres no way you could drive that thing on the highway because it would roll on the slightest turn.

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Some people have more money than brains... and too much time....

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,062 Posts
That is a little ridiculous. I thought there were pretty strict height restrictions in PA, but I guess not.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
yeah he can lower the truck to a normal drive height. I think it's kind of a goofy idea but that guy did a lot of work and it seems to work like its supposed to so i give him credit for that!

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Because people in Pennsylvania are almost as ridiculous as those Canadians......RIDICULOUS AS CANADIANS!!! :goodfinge
:boxing i'm a lot of things, but i aint no where near as rediculous as a canadian :goodfinge

·
Registered
632 Posts
is it just me or does that truck look like a model or some kind of play toy in those pics?? :lowblow

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Andy351 said:
i like all the purple stuff. i bet i could troll for some serious queers in that thing.

But you already do it so well i hear.

Anyone listen to the motor rev? Sounds like a honda.

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
one word: sofa-king-gay

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Actually sounded like a Toyota to me....but I can't tell the difference between white and brown rice anyways :brownbag

It just always gets me...

What i meant was, Alllll that money in paint and graphics, Interior, Chrome BS...And hes running a mostly stock motor. Thats stupid. Also, with the kind of money he probably spent on it...Why go with a "3 Inch Home Made Bodylift"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts