1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Southeast Utah Native
919 Posts
Won't fit anything I have either.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Decent price I guess, but I wouldnt pay that for only 105 amps.

The mounting style changed in 93. My 92 has the same alternator brackets as previous year trucks, so it wouldnt fit mine either. Not that it matters, becuase I love my Powermaster 140-amp:thumbup

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Yeah, I'd definitely buy a badass one from Fireguy first. BTW, those look like the 95A side mount alternators, not 105.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry Ryan, wasnt trying to steel business from ya. :twak my bad :banghead

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Hey FG, do you know off hand the idle output of the 200a 3g?

I saw the picture of the 130a idle output @105a, but was curious if it went up at all with the 200a rectifier on it.

·
Currently FSB divorced
956 Posts
Bronco4Life said:
Hey FG, do you know off hand the idle output of the 200a 3g?

I saw the picture of the 130a idle output @105a, but was curious if it went up at all with the 200a rectifier on it.
I have the 200 from Ryan - When I get home I'll put the meter to it and post. Bob

Update- Stupid ass me not thinking my meter only goes to 20A and A/c only sorry! I can say this however, I was able to charge a battery for a fellow worker that was at 7 volts up to 12.5 volts in a 20 minute ride to get lunch- She paid me $10 bucks- and a peck on the cheek(shhh- don't tell the wife!);)

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I figure it should probably be a few more, maybe 10-20a more... either way though, 100+ amps at idle (assuming its 650 engine rpm) is friggin great, considering my stock 65a probably only puts out ~20a :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.