Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M SURE THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED A THOUSAND TIMES :banghead i have a 94 bronco wiht the 351, i have a 6 inch susp. lift on 35's i am looking into putting the 3 inch body on and was wondering how hard it is to actually do. I work at Lexus of Memphis so we have plenty of hydraulic lifts. Do i need to do anything that requires the use of very special tools? Is it basically bolt on? like i said its probrably been asked a thousand times. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats ok hat ya'll dont approe of them, but i was just making sure that thats all there was to doing it. Just aking the bolts out and lifting the body :drinkbud thank ya

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
bigbluebronco said:
thats ok hat ya'll dont approe of them, but i was just making sure that thats all there was to doing it. Just aking the bolts out and lifting the body :drinkbud thank ya

have you been drinking? or are you just not awake yet??? lol :beer

·
Registered
52 Posts
bigbluebronco said:
I'M SURE THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED A THOUSAND TIMES :banghead i have a 94 bronco wiht the 351, i have a 6 inch susp. lift on 35's i am looking into putting the 3 inch body on and was wondering how hard it is to actually do. I work at Lexus of Memphis so we have plenty of hydraulic lifts. Do i need to do anything that requires the use of very special tools? Is it basically bolt on? like i said its probrably been asked a thousand times. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

the radiator bolts can be a pain. If you want to, Steve83 works at Bluff city Auto ad I live in millington. We can do the work out at my house....

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much would you charge to do it? do you have a welding machine also? i got my exhaust rerouted to go out the side of my bronco before the rear tires so they attached it to the body so i might have to go to the muffler shop and get them to cut it then drive around loud as hell for a day, then once i do that lift get them to seal the route on the pipes. :chili:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
youll also need a welder and something to cut metal with for the transmission shift, unless you have a manual tranny, then the shifter(sorry i don't remember the actual term at the moment) will just drop three inches. Thats the hardest part to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.