Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are 3rd brake lights for vehicles that didn't come with them. These can also be used on trailers. They are single beam. I have a whole bunch of them and need to get rid of them.

I have some boxed up already. I ship USPS. So the prices on these boxes of lights will be as follows:
10 lights: $18 shipped parcel post
12 lights: $21 shipped parcel post

This is priced for the lower 48 states. But I figure shipping will be around $8 on each box.

Right now I have 3 boxes of lights ready to ship, and two other large boxes of lights that have to go. I'm making about $1 per light off of this, and if you went to an automotive shop, I'm sure these would cost at least $6 each, plus tax. PayPal please add 3% of total for me to cover PayPal fees. I'd rather not lose too much on these.

If someone wants a single one, I think I can sell them for $4.50 shipped and still make $1 or something. Pair I'll do $6 shipped.

I took some pictures of a lit light, and it's very bright.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
where in the hell did you get all of these. thats cool though man.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cleaning out a building. Had them for a year, need the money. If someone from around here wanted them, I'd even sell them for $.50 each for all of them. I'd have $50 or more. :D I'd sell them for $80 shipped, since I've got them in three boxes, and one's overfilled. It'd have to be a 3'x3'x2-3' box to fit them all in. So shipping would be about $20+.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, I packed some more up, since I have some extra boxes around. So I have two boxes of 10, and one box of 12.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davids78bronco said:
heh, that would make sense. Depending on how my money situation goes for this weekend, I may buy your box of 10
Still interested?

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I am, but my money situation hasn't improved any, just yet. All I can do, at this point, is come back here when I DO have the cash, and ask what's available. Sorry, it's the best I can do

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone able to buy yet?

I sent two a couple days ago, and shipping for the pair was $4.36, so I'm making $1.64 for two lights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts