Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete rear axle with 4.11 and LSD, also a complete front center section D44 with 4.09 and Aussie auto locker
Make an offer!! I will consider all offers. Seriously.
Lost my truck last night on a telephone pole on a windy icey road. Pretty shitty.

Anyhow, these parts are from a 1995 F-150 4x4.

Complete rear axle with brakes and whatnot, has 4.11 gears and the ford LSD. Doesn't wine or anything and has fresh fluid in it.

The front is a 4.09 with an Aussie lunchbox locker in it. This will be just the center section thingy. You don't have to put any shims or anything with it, you just bolt it to your TTB.

I need to sell this stuff FAST so make an offer if you want it!

Newtown (City):
06470 (for shipping calculations):

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
How much for just the ttb center section shipped to 32542?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys,

I went to ups.com and entered 80lbs for the shipping weight as a guess. Might be more than that.

Anyhow, to ship to Florida, it was $68. So this is a good guestimate.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
well how much are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make some offers guys!

I'll start the bidding at 3 pennies.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
No bidding here you have to put a price.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$300 shipped!

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,857 Posts
check your pm

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,171 Posts
would you the front center section, and then most the back stuff? ONly reason I ask is cuase i don't want to pay shipping on the whole axle to 46530 unless it wouldn't be very bad (100 ish)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I'll give you 200 for both shipped to 36832.

Ofcourse there are others in front of me. If they back out then there is my offer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm real sorry but i decided to simply let the insurance company give me the $358 for the truck. I feel bad and realize that i could have made more selling parts but i am really in a huge bind without a vehicle! This truck was my first and only, i had her since i was 15 years old and put many a mile on the odometer. She was my DD.

The parts are gone. I will see if i can get in touch with the junk yard that the truck goes to. You may be able to get a better deal as the truck SHOULD HAVE open 3.55 gears in both axles.

I will let you know if i can find out what salvage yard the truck goes to.

Sorry guys. I feel bad for posting when i wasn't positive that i would be getting the truck back. But i need a vehicle ASAP and the 350 now is worth the 600 i could get for parts in a month.

I will let you guys know if i find out what salvage yard the parts go to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts