Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four 33" mtr's with approx. 70% tread (rears are closer to 60%) for sale, good condition, no chunks missing or anything. wheels are 1079 pro comp alloys, good overall condition, some minor scratches on the edges, nothing major. are a little dull, could use a good polishing.

front

rear

mounted on the bko (spare is not an mtr)

tires are $175 each new, sell for $90 each. wheels new paid $130 each, sell for $65 each.

located huntington, long island, ny. would prefer local pickup, shipping usually kills these deals, but i will quote if interested.

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
im gonna regret asking- but the whole shabang shipped to 77090

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
give me another day to get you guys shipping quotes, i didn't have a chance to get the wheels and tires off yesterday.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Are they still available? How much to ship to 19446

I didn't want to let you down :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, got an approximate shipping weight of 82 lbs. per tire/wheel.

shipping 4 tires/4wheels to either 74129 or 77090 would be $826 complete, door to door.

if you wanted the fifth wheel as a spare (no tire) add another $65 to the above, i'll eat the shipping.

shipping to 19446 would be an even million dollars. trades for trailers or certain women named "heather" also considered :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as for anyone else looking at these wanting a shipping quote and acting shocked when they get one -

shipping an 81 lb. tire and wheel combo is not cheap. i use dhl, which is way cheaper than either fed ex ground or ups.

i don't know what your expectations of shipping charges are, but if you are halfway across the country, expect to pay approx. $50 per tire/wheel, more if you live farther. that is why i said at the beginning of the thread that i prefer local pickup and "shipping usually kills these deals."

that being said, i am weighing the dirty sock/kfc offer...

until then, everything is still available.

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Hmmm, wonder how those would look mounted on my EB rims. No.... Must buy 16" wheels and tires for the other one first.....arg!!!!

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Very interested in ONLY the rims, are you willing to sell them seperate. What is the back spacing and what would shipping be to 44807

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
oops, did some quick searching on procomps site, rims weigh 25 lbs each and the offset is 3.625", perfect for what I want. Let me know if you want to sell me the rims and what the shipping will be. Thanks - Jason

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sure i will sell you just the rims.

shipping to that zip code is only $13 per wheel, insured via dhl.

as an added incentive, if you want the fifth wheel (i used it as a spare, never even used, it's basically brand new, not a scratch on it), i'll throw it in for the cost of shipping.

just so you know, i tried polishing up the wheels a bit last week, they're still a little dull and have some stains. nothing major, but much, much better than what i posted above. i can try and get some pix tomorrow if you want em, although the 2 feet of snow we just got may make that a little difficult.

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
gotcha, ya I'll take the fifth rim as well, I've got to double check with the wife, but I believe I can talk her into it. When ya get some snow cleared away get me an updatted pic and I should have ya an answer by tomorrow night. Total I got was $325 correct? (65*4+13*5). Oh, what is DHL shipping not familiar with them. Thanks, Jason.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts