Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this may not necessarily pertain to broncos, but ford guys u never know, but i have a 4.6 liter full motor assembly out of a Lincoln Aviator, 2003 i believe, never fired, if anyone is interested in any components let me know, it is a total assembly from guts to throttle body, fuel rails, alternator, u name it, its got it,

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump,
ill be outta town for a week, then when i get back i will be able to take some pics and what not, let me know if interested in anything

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no pics yet, will have some in a few weeks though, not sure about the explorer

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Do you have the harness and ECU?

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
yea the motor would fit the exploder. all the 4.6's are interchangable with the proper harness and ECU mods. and need the proper tranny for the bolt pattern.

If i had the cash this would be great for my t-bird as it is a PI motor

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
honestly as of now i dont know if i have the harness or not, i havent really looked, but im assuming no ECU, b/c all i have is the motor and everything directly connected or bolted to it, new powerplants confuse me, but if i knew where it was i could tell you, but i would assume the ecu is in the vehicle

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,914 Posts
scheki said:
ANy pics?
Wonder if it would fit in my explorer.
Not even close. The earlier explorer aka 91-01 was too small for the 4.6, thats why the 5.0 lived on until the body got larger and a new frame was introduced in 2002.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts