Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Nate here. I have had my bronco for 2 years. It is a centurion 4 door. The previous owner was a hack and i have been slowly repairing crap. It is a 1992 with 172000 miles on a healthy 7.3.

I now have a new/use top, tailgate, and bumper.

before

after

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,662 Posts
nice looking 4dr. :thumbup

I have to assume you're keeping that unique cab cap you show on the "before'?
I lot of folks would be very interested in seeing the details on that.

Welcome to the place where Bronco's go to LIVE!! :thumbup

·
Registered
54 Posts
There used to be a 4-door near me and I always wondered where the heck they got it! I guess Centurion is a customizing company? I've seen that badge on a few F-150's.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
There used to be a 4-door near me and I always wondered where the heck they got it! I guess Centurion is a customizing company? I've seen that badge on a few F-150's.
True. Its essentially the same as "stretching" a limo.

I've only seen one centurion in person and they are cool, so long as they're done right.

Hope you took lots of pics of the restoration you've done. You'll have to put up some kind of build thread for us to follow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The one that was near me was absolutely beautiful! For years I thought it was a factory option!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Not factory per se, but factory authorized.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hi

Merry Christmas.

I did not have it set up to notify instantly that some one replied.

My Centurion is a F-350 with the 7.3 idi auto transmission.

The half top was a bond/plywood/L-metal piece of junk. It was falling apart. and all the water in the back caused the floor to rust a little.

I don't really have a build thread. So far just repairing cut wire and replacing cut top, tailgate, and bumper. Newer seats.

I bought a white 1993 XLT with a non running 351 as a parts bronco last Saturday. It has these cool rock sliders that I have never seen before. I don't think they will fit on my centurion so i will most likely sell them. They have a little rust but are in really good shape. They both are set up to hold air. Does anyone know who makes them? Any suggestions as to what they are worth?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts