Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can i do to get the most flex out of a 4" lift kit? should I piece it or buy a straight kit? i want to do some minor to mild crawling but still want my boy to play on the streets.. just lookin for any suggestions... are there any tricks i can use? can I adapt revolver shackles to fit the rear of my truck?

Remmber to vote FSB.com as top 4x4 site! We have dropped to number 3.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
i opted for the superflex coils from superlift, gets decent flex for a 4 inch spring. extending the radius arms would give some more flex (next project for me). could wrist them for even more. you'll need longer shocks too. i'm pretty sure they make a revolver shackle that would fit too, now thats an idea. DOn't forget to lengthen your driveshafts or you'll flex em all outa whack :histerica

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome. does anybody know the width of the leaves off hand? if not i will go out and measure em in the mornin... no biggy... thanks for the advice though

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
if you look at my avatar or in the "take me to the river" folder on superford, you will see decent flex with a 4". thats all superlift leafs & coils. those are 33s on there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts