Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full 4 inch lift, all brackets included, but alot of the bolts are not there. When it was disassembled alot of stuff was misplaced or thrown away on accident.

Also with the setup are some nice extended radius arms/brackets. I tried to keep the hardware but during the teardown it was hard to keep track because of all the people involved and the chaos.

I am asking 300 for all. Local pickup, or work something for delivery. I am willing to ship but it would have to be on a pallet and on your dime.

Sorry but no pics as of right now, I will work on it later, maybe thursday

·
Registered
664 Posts
i call dibs!!! i will shoot you a pm for details. What exactly do you have and are missing? rear blocks, ubolts, shocks???

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys to add some details I forgot about, and I truly apologize, the shocks arent in great shape but you can have them if you want, and as for the rear there isnt anything I have, I used the stuff for my sas lift. However, I can send some 2 inch blocks, or maybe four depending on where my lift goes and pinion angles etc...

PM me for more details. THanks

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
where do i come and pick it up?
I believe the lift is in Pomona Unless Marc took it home to Oceanside..

If you're seriously interested he's going to be coming up to my place either this weekend or next weekend and can bring it with him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts